Welcome the journalist and reporter interview

Revealed a great hidden agenda about China coal mine accidents frequent killed thousands people a year and especially about HeNan Province Dong Xing coal mine killed 25 people as a serious incident

Sunday 2 May 2010

Please support my study and appeal http://www.petitiononline.com/21121989/petition.html

Please support my study and appeal: http://www.petitiononline.com/21121989/petition.html
Pl see Revealed a great hidden agenda about China blood coal --http://96mfpbloodshedincident.blogspot.com/2010/05/all-strange-things-are-around-me-both.html
Please forward to your friend to help me as more as you can

My name is Mr. Keji Xu. I got MSc in Programme & Project Management (With distinction) on 30 Sep 2007 in University of Warwick. I am studying PhD in Business & Engineering management from Dec 2009 to 31st Dec 2012. My application of asylum is rejected on 29th March 2010. It intends to stop my study and remove me back to China.I am a big evidence of corruption of Chinese communist corrupted officers.I would be killed and arrested if he returned to China. Please support me completes his PhD study and his appeal.
I would like to draw your particular attention to my case. My appeal was opened in the court on 29th April 2010. The home office already took his picture for his travel document of removing to China last week.

Thank you very much for your time and regarding my case.
I need your help to support me completing my PhD and appeal!
 
My asylum was rejected, I do not know why they did denial of my study right of basic human rights. Studying PhD is my dream. 
 
1. I am big evidence. I am a victim. The warrant of my arrest is illegal and abused human rights. I never receive one penny from the UK government. I paid tuition fee made a big contribution for UK economy. Removing me back to China quickly enables the corrupted communist officers killed the evidence of their corruption.
 
2. I am very sad for loss of 69 people’s lives. My hometown is XinMi City, Zhengzhou, Henan Province of China. On 15th March 2010, there was an incident which killed 25
miners in DongXing Coal Mine (DongXing). (Http://english.cri.cn/6909/2010/03/16/53c556871.htm). On 31 March, Guomin Mining Co. Ltd in HenNan Province blast claimed 28 and 16 missing (Http://www.china.org.cn/china/2010-04/05/content_19747484.htm).These incidents could have been avoided but it still happened due to real corrupted officials (who did not receive timely punishment).

3. If I was removed to China, can you continually track me where and how they treat me such as arrest, missing or killed in China etc. I announce here I would not be suicide forever! If you heard I am suicide, it could be killed by corrupted communist officers!
 
It is my only hope that you as protector of human rights can help me who will be completing PhD. It would stop incidents and people deaths in my hometown. It would help that China is no longer to produce a bloody coal! My case is real issue of human rights. Fear engulfed me when I saw their hide agenda. Where might is master, justice is servant. The following documents are just small pieces of the evidence translated I hold. I am also keeping a lot of voice and video records to prove the MFP case as corrupted Chinese officials are involved. 
 
Thank you very much for your support and save my life. I cannot thank you enough!
With Best Wishes
Yrs Sincerely
Keji.xu (PhD Researcher in Business & Engineering Management)

No comments:

Post a Comment