Welcome the journalist and reporter interview

Revealed a great hidden agenda about China coal mine accidents frequent killed thousands people a year and especially about HeNan Province Dong Xing coal mine killed 25 people as a serious incident

Sunday 2 May 2010

All strange things are around me both in China and UK

All strange things are around me in my key stages

I have had to wait so long for my application of my PhD to be processed and that my original application was lost in our university after I submitted. It remains a complete mystery. I cannot register before 2009. If I registered early than 5th May 2009, it could be delayed that they used police to control my factory after they used gangsters failed. I was assaulted by some gangsters in Coventry last December. The attitude and behaviours of UK policemen are dealing with my case that it likes as performances of Chinese Policemen in my hometown which made me so confusion. I do not know it involved Chinese corrupted officers’ plot or not. But all those things happened in the key events of my case.



I was assaulted by some gangsters in Coventry last December and Nov. The attitude and behaviours of UK policemen are dealing with my case that it likes as performances of Chinese Policemen in my hometown which made me so confusion. I was much surprised that police phoned me on the same day when I received a refused letter of my asylum. She told me they arrested one gangster who assaulted me, and ask me I can close my case now”. I asked her:"who was arrested? What is his name? Why did he assault me? Is there any hidden agenda behind him?" she told me that she will call me back to tell me in detail. Unfortunately, up to now I have not receive call from her.
 I do not know it involved Chinese corrupted officers’ plot or not. But all those things happened in the key events of my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment