Welcome the journalist and reporter interview

Revealed a great hidden agenda about China coal mine accidents frequent killed thousands people a year and especially about HeNan Province Dong Xing coal mine killed 25 people as a serious incident

Sunday 2 May 2010

Please sign this petition in support of his appeal for asylum.

Sign: http://www.petitiononline.com/21121989/petition.html

my name is Mr. Keji xu. I am a student at Warwick university. My asylum was rejected on 29th March 2010. I won a paper-making company in China. in a village that became the subject of illegal coal mining, leading to the deaths of 69 people in a series of explosions and causing extreme damage to housing in March 2010. I and my staff made petition to BeiJing for 4 years. following this, gangsters 'hired by the mines and corrupted communist officers' attacked the factory on Sep 6th 2008. they stabbed six security guards at the factory. at this point, he was studying in the UK. after the gangsters attacked fail and P. M Mr.Wen JiaBao called this case in 2007, the factory's main workshop and residential areas appeared plenty subsidence. It made exposure as a liar and a fraud as that local corrupted communist officers submitted a report to guarantee the coal mines operations cannot affect the factory's operation. it intended to kill a big evidence that they used police to take over the factory on 5th May 2009 illegally. They arrested my brother and general manager Mr. Zhanjun Li. They issued international warrant of my arrest. I cannot renew my passport. This is why I applied asylum.

I am a big evidence. I am a victim. I never receive one penny from UK government. I paid tuition fee to make a great contribution for UK economy. Removing me back to China quickly enables the corrupted Communist officers killed me as a big evidence of their corruption.

I am sad for loss of 69 people's lives. My hometown is xinmi city, zhengzhou, Henan province. on 15th March 2010, there was an incident which killed 25 miners in DongXing Coal Mine. http://china.globaltimes.cn/society/2010-04/519745.html. On 31st March, GuoMing mining Co. Ltd in my hometown Henan Province blast claimed 40 and 6 missing. http://www.china.org.cn/china/2010-04/05/content_19747484.htm. those incidents could have been avoided but it still happened due to real corrupted officials (who did not receive timely punishment). The Queen and PM Brown replied my letter and forward my letters to MiliBand. He did not pass any message to Chinese authority.

If I was removed to China, can you continually track me where and how they treat me such as arrest, missing or killed in China etc. I announce here I would not be suicide forever! If you heard I am suicide, it could be killed by corrupted Communist officers.

It is only hope that you as a protector of human rights can help me who will be completing my PhD. It would stop incidents and people deaths in my hometown. It would help China is no longer to produce a bloody coal!

My case is real human rights case. Fear engulfed me when I saw their hidden agenda. Where might is master, justice is servant. The documents put here are just small pieces of the evidence translated I hold. I am also keeping a lot of voice and video records to prove the MFP case as corrupted Chinese officials are involved.

Thank you very much for your time and support, I cannot thank you enough.

With best wishes
Yrs sincerely
keji xu (PhD Researcher in Business & Engineering Management)

No comments:

Post a Comment